Thank you so much, Mischenko@ReadRantRock&Roll for nominating me for this One Lovely Blog Award!
Mischenko and I met about several months ago and she has always been such a sweetheart since then! If you haven’t already, go check out her blog! She’s got great content and her posts are really inspirational and the photos (especially food photos) are amazing!! I also love that she features picture books on her blog; that will surely make a great recommendation for Mom bloggers all over the world!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am a book addict. I used to be a YouTube junkie, but at the moment, I don’t even watch YouTube as often as I used to. Most of my spare time is spent on reading. I have a Kindle app on my PC and I always have my Kindle Fire and my iPhone with me so that I can squeeze reading even when I only have 10 minutes to read.
2. I am an introvert (believe it or not). I might come across pretty sociable and I probably am online, but my offline self is quite an introvert and tend to shun socializing as much as possible. I do a lot of talking at work, so I really need some quiet me-time once I get home. Otherwise, I’ll go crazy.
3. I dumped my boyfriend for the sake of online English lessons. A while ago, about 10 minutes prior to the lesson with a native American teacher, my ex called me and told me to come pick him up (he was out for drinks with his buddies). When I told him that I couldn’t and asked if he could kill another 45 minutes until the lesson was over, he displayed his annoyance by asking me if I would prioritize my English lessons over him. I snapped him by saying I always would and dumped him on the spot. I haven’t seen him since lol
4. When I was about 10 years old or so, I got hit by a motorcycle. I was biking out with my sister and there was a motorcycle coming behind us. I lost balance for some reason, and the next thing I knew, I was slammed against the brick walls that ran along the sidewalk but didn’t suffer any injury. I was right as rain. My sister told me I jumped off my bicycle the second the motorcycle hit me. Well, what good reflexes that I had! I am totally crappy at sports, though.
5. I love baking bread. It’s been a while since I last baked bread, but I might take it up once again now that I started listening to audiobooks. Here are some pics of the bread that I baked.
6. I am not a logical person; I am hopeless at mathematics/physics/science and those were my least favorite subjects in school. Honestly, I cannot make heads or tails of them PLUS I still don’t know why those were prerequisite subjects 😥
7. I love the warm, cozy feel that Christmas season brings. Although celebrating Christmas has never been a part of my life (due to our religion), my Grandma once indulged me and bought us a fake Christmas tree with colorful Christmas lights when I was a kid. I remember my big brother chided me for being disrespectful to our religion, but I was only 6 years old back then and I was extremely happy gazing at the decorated Christmas tree. It’s actually on my bucket list to visit the country that celebrates Christmas at Christmas time.
As most of the bloggers I wanted to nominate have already been nominated, so I cannot pick up as many as 15 bloggers. Sorry!
Now, you know the drill – please do not feel pressured to do it. You can skip it if you don’t want to or you have always done this!
That’s it, guys! Hope you enjoyed this post and got to know me a little bit better than before 🙂
Thank you so much once again for the nomination, Mischenko! It’s been fun!
Thank you all for reading as always, I’ll see you in my next post!