Thank you so much Des@Des’ Random Thoughts for the nomination! It is kind of humbling to be nominated for such an amazing award!
Des and I have met about a couple of weeks ago and she’s been so nice to have given so many likes to my posts! Thank you Des for your kindness and support, it means the world to me 🙂 If you haven’t, you should definitely check out her blog – her site is so cute to the eye and her book reviews are just amazing. You won’t regret it!
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Questions from Des
1. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food…I’d say French fries! I love potatoes. Seriously, I could eat them all day every day. I can’t get enough of it. Other than that… sunny side up, I would say.
2. TV series or movie adaptation?
That’s hard to say. I think TV series can be too long for an adaptation of a standalone book. Production teams and manuscript writers could throw in some scenes that are not even in the book. If it works, it’s fine but if it doesn’t, I’ll absolutely hate it. On the other hand, movie adaptation can be too short. I’m probably in between on this one. I’m in two minds about this.
3. Where are you from?
I’m born and bred in Japan, never have lived in other countries.
4. If you could choose a skill you can master, what would it be?
Home economics in general? Like, cooking, sewing… stuff like that.
5. Any summer plans?
Nothing in particular so far. But I’ll be going home from Aug.13 to Aug.16 for a midsummer holiday, what we call ‘Obon Holiday,’ which I’m planning to share with you on my upcoming posts. My sister’s family will join me, so basically it’s an annual family get-together. We’ll probably do a barbecue on the evening of the 15th. That’s all I’ve got for this summer so far.
6. You can choose five artists/bands you’ll watch in one music festival, who are they?
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- … (can’t come up…)
7. What’s on top of your bucket list?
Visiting Space Center Houston! As I briefly mentioned in my Anything But Books Tag, I’m crazy about Apollo 13. I love the movie and I also read the book in Japanese. I want to see the mission control center with my own two eyes. But basically, I want to visit the United States sometime in my life 🙂 Need to save up my money!
8. Beach or mountain?
Definitely mountain! I HATE hot weather and being sweaty. I want to chill out in a cottage or somewhere high up in the mountain, with an AC turned on, of course 😛
9. Least favorite social media platform?
Facebook. There are too many notifications and I don’t appreciate their ‘Do you know XXX?’ function. I’m basically an introvert. I don’t want my bosses or my subordinates to pry into my private life too much. (But funnily enough, exactly the opposite goes for my online friends.) I hardly ever log on to Facebook recently.
10. Aside from reading, what else do you do on your free time?
Watching YouTube videos or playing minesweeper on my PC while listening to music. Or, simply taking a nap lol
- Steph@Lost Purple Quill
- Patty@Moonshine’s Corner
- Jay@This Is My Truth Now (I know you have already done this, but you see, just to show my appreciation. )
- Nel@Reactionary Tales (Let’s be real, if you are not “Awesome,” who could be?)
As usual, it’s totally fine to skip it if you aren’t up for this. If you participate, have fun with it! 🙂
It’s such a shame that I don’t get to tag everyone, but please do remember my appreciation for you guys is always there!!!
My Questions to the nominees
As you already know, I’m lacking a creative gene so I’ll mash up some questions from Des’ and mine.
- What is your worst fear in your life?
- Are you left-handed or right-handed? If you’re right-handed, are you inherently right-handed or were you forced?
- Tell us about the happiest moment you have ever had in your life if you don’t mind.
- If you could go back in time and re-experience a certain event/time period, when is it and why?
- Where are you from?
- What is your least favorite social media platform and why?
- If you could have Doraemon’s Anywhere Door (for those of you who don’t know what it is, it is basically a magical door that transports you anywhere you want in an instant), where would you go?
- What’s the 2nd item on your bucket list?
- Any summer plans?
- What life lesson do you appreciate the most and why?
Thank you so much for the nomination once again, I appreciate your love and support ❤
I hope you enjoyed this post and I’ll talk to you again in my next post!