Thank you so much, Jay@This-Is-My-Truth-Now for nominating me for this award, you have been incredibly nice and sweet ever since we started interacting and I cannot thank you enough, I really appreciate the friendship we’re building now.
Those of you who haven’t already (and I’m sure it’s highly unlikely), go hurry over to Jay’s blog – he has so MUCH to offer – ranging from stunning and detailed book reviews, film/TV show reviews, and most importantly inspiring and enlightening 365 Daily Challenge! Go check that out and you won’t be disappointed 🙂
What Is This Award:
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserve it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
1. What would you like bloggers to do more of that they aren’t doing right now?
I’m not sure if I got this question right (duh) but, let’s give it a shot…
I think we bloggers – regardless whether we have been blogging for years or barely started blogging, we’re all striving to do the best we can; even if we say that we’re just blogging for ourselves or just for fun, the commitment and dedication are definitely THERE. In terms of that, I don’t think I would like anything more from them. Too much pressure can turn ourselves into our worst enemy and crush ourselves. I’d just want other bloggers and myself to stay the way we are and just keep striving the best we can. Does that answer your question? I hope so!
2. Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true… And see if we can guess.
Now, this is the toughest question I’ve ever come across… You know I’m really bad at cheating or lying (ahem)! Anyways, here are 4 things about me:
- Bad with direction: I am notoriously bad with direction. Seriously, I cannot go anywhere without a GPS system, or I’ll get lost. Especially, driving to a place I have never been before always makes me nervous and jittery. Night-time driving makes me even more nervous. By the way, the aid has to be a GPS – maps don’t work because I am also bat at reading maps.
- Introvert: Believe it or not, I’m an introvert. I cherish solitary and my me-time a lot. It often takes me a while to get to know someone unless the person in question is incredibly nice and personable. Once a bad impression settles in my mind, it takes ages to wipe that out. I’m not saying that I’m a kind of person who easily holds a grudge against others, it’s Far from it. I basically try to see others in a positive light, try to find good things in them, but if they treated me in an awful manner for no legitimate reason, then I’d hold a grudge against them. I would just keep my head down and let them pass. I’d clam up or simply walk away.
- I’m all thumbs: Yes, I am. Other than baking and crocheting, I am a mess. I cannot wing it in the kitchen and obviously I don’t have a green thumb. Sewing? Out of the question and it actually makes me feel miserable and worthless at times. How I wish I were as good a cook as my sister-in-law and my own big sister! But like I said, I am pretty good at crocheting and baking because I used to bake cookies or cakes almost every weekend. I was OBSESSED WITH baking fluffy, soft sponge cake that melts in my mouth when I was in high school. As I used to bake such cakes or cookies on a regular basis, my big brother once blamed me for his weight gain.
- I’m a tone-deaf: It’s not as prevalent as it used to be a decade ago, but when Karaoke was all the rage in Japan, it pained me a lot to hang out with my friends because the first option to kill time was going to karaoke. Thank goodness now we get to have private karaoke rooms, but when I was asked to go up on a little stage at the corner of a pub or restaurant, I would feel mortified.
There you have it; these are four things about me. Can you guess which one is the odd one out? Put your detective hat on, and peruse my answers!
3.Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love.
I’ll get up early in the morning and read and blog for about two hours before hitting a seattle style cafe (like Starbucks) for a leisure breakfast with my favorite book. I’ll stay there at least more than an hour and then call up my friends to come out and spend a whole day with me, doing some shopping (most likely at bookstores or accessory stores), chilling out at a cafe (again) to have some quality time and then we’ll go for dinner and some drinks. Coming home, taking a shower and then I’ll veg out on my couch and chat with my online friends here at WordPress and Goodreads ❤ Then, I’ll get some reading done if I can before I go to bed. Turn off the lights and good night!
- Annie@Uniquely Magic
- Stephanie@Stephanie’s Novel Fiction
- MK The Reader
- Delphine@Delphine’s Babble on Some Good Reads
- Naty@Naty’s Bookshelf
- Book Huntress
- The Robin’s Nest
As usual, if you don’t do awards or have already done this, feel free to skip it! Just remember that I really appreciate all the time and efforts that go into your blog 🙂
Now, as for questions, as you can guess (YES!!), I, once again, cheat a little bit and challenge you all with Jay’s questions. Have fun with them (hehe) 😛
Thank you so much once again, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
I’ll definitely keep striving to make this blog even more entaining and fun for all of you to read 🙂
That’s it for today and I’ll talk to you again soon!